The Workshop will be delivered to you by Fototrek's founder - Bartosz. You can check out his work at instagram.com/bertik.photo and 500px.com/bartoszkiera
This 5 hours workshop in the heart of Amsterdam is meant for both beginners and intermediate. It consists of two parts - the field work, where we will have a walk around the centre of Amsterdam learning to take pictures in different settings. Secondly, we will sit in a venue, which will itself offer amazing opportunities for photography and learn how to make the best out of data your camera has collected - the postprocessing session.
What will you learn?
- You will understand the principles of (Digital) Photography like light, aperture, shutter speed, focal length, RAW vs jpeg formats, sensor and pixel size, histogram, etc. and how to best use this knowledge in the field
- Postprocessing techniques in Lightroom/Photoshop and Lightroom Mobile or Snapseed
- Understanding your current gear and light conditions to make the best pictures possible in camera or phone
- Understand what gear to buy without breaking your bank
What will you need?
- Anything that takes pictures (preferably in RAW format)
- Tripod for longer exposures
- laptop or tablet/mobile phone with Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop or Snapseed installed
- Any other equipment you'd like to use
Check out our other Fototrek workshops for an even more immersive experience!